Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Click Here

Links that have caught my attention recently. Most of them have been over on the starred items feature but some are new.

Bossy explains delegates. Relevant for today's voting, especially if you live in a state that has primaries before, say, May.

Mimi Smartypants wants to punch Paul McCartney in the face. This made me laugh out loud this morning.

Afraid of clusters of things? I was laughing at the comments until someone brought up the tree-man from the Discovery Channel or some such show. I can barely finish this sentence without darting under my desk and curling up in a ball, such is my physical reaction to the tree-man. Google at your own risk.

Bookplates. I have been mildly obsessed with cheap and cute bookplates for a while now and haven't found anything that meets both qualifications. The ones I made and posted about here a while ago are fine but incredibly time intensive. I have some ideas for new ones so I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: