Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am still recovering from one of the best weekends ever. One of my very dearest friends got married and I spent the whole weekend in Virginia at wedding events. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect, but the reception was unbelievable. I didn't take any pictures but will post some when I order them from the photographer - you really have to see the flowers and outdoor couches and caged birds to believe it.

After the reception I ended up going out in Lynchburg with some high school friends of the bride and I finally had my first cheesy after hearing stories since freshman year in college. Also, I got completely schooled in naked photo hunt despite many high scores on the machines at Linda's and He's Not. I barely got to bed that night but when I woke up my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much.

Anyway, best wishes to Miss Emily and her wonderful new husband - I can't wait till you move to Durham!

No comments: