Monday, October 29, 2007

This picture is for you, Lauren

I was in Chicago for Allan's wedding this weekend and I'm still slowly recovering from the madness. I'm hoping to get some more pictures later because I didn't really take any - I was too busy achieving Level Five. The wedding was on Friday so we went to an Ohio State alumni bar on Saturday night to watch the game against Penn State. A lot of people were in costume and there was a girl in a Girl Scout uniform (Junior, not Brownie) that I was totally coveting. There were the usual slutty cops/schoolgirls/cheerleaders, etc., a really frightening man-baby, lots of Dicks in Boxes, and a couple penguins (I couldn't stop laughing at the penguin flippers). My favorite costume, though, was spotted at Navy Pier during the day. I couldn't get a great picture, but the costume was definitely better than anything at the Natural History Museum exhibit on mythical creatures (I wrote about it somewhere before but don't have the energy to look for the link). I would totally buy this for Lauren if they made it in adult sizes.


Posting has been light lately, but don't worry. I'm saving up for NaBloPoMo!

1 comment:

lauren said...

oh. my. god. I wish I could turn into a magical unicorn that flies. or at least have that costume.