Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fantastic Tuesday

Four things that have made today great:
  • I went to the dentist. Seriously, I love the dentist. Heather talks about being the valedictorian of different things and I never understood it until I realized that I really want to be the valedictorian of going to the dentist.
  • I took most of the day off. Not that I don't like my job, but there's nothing like being free to run errands or kill time at a bookstore when you know all of your friends are at work.
  • The hours I did put in were done from my auto repair place. Did you get that? My car place has wireless internet. How much do I love those guys?
  • I heard "Wifey" on the radio. That really might be the high point of my week so far. At one of our eating house formals in college the band played "Wifey" at least three times. I'm not really sure why they thought a bunch of drunk twenty year old kids would like it, but we danced the hell out of that song. Yes, I'll be your wifey. [edited to add: Of course drunk college kids would like it. What was I thinking?]

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Apparently you got the good toothal genes. Had you mutliple root canals under your belt, you might feel a little differently. Love the name, by the way!