Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Are you watching Friday Night Lights? Why not? Is it that you don't like football? You got tired of Dawson's Creek and don't need another show about high school? You hate Texans? Seriously, people.

I was one of you for the first half of the season, but it was getting so much good press that I finally gave in and set the dvr to record it. A few days later NBC ran a marathon and when I sat down to watch it that weekend I was glued to the couch for the next four hours. The thing that I love most about it is it's completely dead-on portrayal of high school (at least in my experience). I love, love the relationship between Julie and Matt and there are so many moments with them where I think, "I know exactly what that feels like!"

Anyway, if you're not interested in high school drama, there's always football and Kyle Chandler. If that's not enough for you then go back to watching Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. I don't want to share my show with you anyway.

If you need to catch up, Television Without Pity has great recaps.

Also, dinner:

.



Leftover chicken noodle soup (recipe from Linda) and puff pastry topping idea from Martha Stewart.

No comments: