Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goals

About seven years ago I sat down and started a list of about 30 things I wanted to do in the next five years or so. Some of them I did (learned to can), some I haven't (take a trip to Memphis). Inspired by my sister's list, I made a new list of 53 things I would like to do in the near future. I'd like to use this blog as a way to keep up with what I've done - some of these things are worth sharing! My next few posts are going to be dedicated to the goals I've met/things I've done.

Here are some simple ones:

First up, one of the goals was to get this blog useable by deleting all of the wedding pictures hogging up space on my google account. Done!

Next, I wanted to deal with my wrist. During the last phases of my dissertation I developed a nasty case of carpal tunnel. When I wrote out my goals, my wrist was really bothering me - I couldn't type, do yoga, grip with my right hand, etc. It resolved itself as soon as I moved on to a new job and computer. Yay for meeting a goal without actually taking action!

Next up, sewing and running...

No comments: