Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Please explain

Why am I so upset about Rob and Amber getting kicked off the Amazing Race? I have never been in the Rob and Amber hating group – I kind of find them cute (in a he’s annoying and she’s trying to keep him in line kind of way – says something about my ex-boyfriends). I just hate that they lost to Mirna and Charla, although Mirna almost redeemed herself at the end by shouting, "Charla, level 5, take it to level 5!" (Allan, have you told the level 5 story on your website? You totally should.)

Also, is it just me, or did the Spiderman 3 movie come out last summer? I never saw the second so maybe I’m confused. Was his uniform black in the second one too? Maybe it’s just me and my dysfunction with movie sequels. I can’t think of a pair of original and sequel movies I have ever seen. Shrek? Honestly, people, that’s all I can think of.

What can I say? It's been a slow week.

1 comment:

lauren said...

I too was very upset about Rob and Amber's shocking loss. I would have bet good money that they'd win, or at least leave Mirna and Shmirna in the dust. Totally with you on the "Level 5!"--almost peed myself. You know what else killed me? When Charla started to cry tears of joy, saying, "Finally, we didn't come in last!"---which didn't make ANY sense, since they finished in exactly the same place they had finished for the last few legs. (If they had ever come in dead last, they would have been eliminated, right?) Just saying.