Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Three things

I have been overcome with an uncontrollable urge to get a dog. This is completely ridiculous for so many reasons but I can't stop looking on petfinder.com. I need a good kick in the head (or maybe I could do it myself*).

I survived the three-city bachelorette EXTRAVAGANZA (I say it like that in my head.) this past weekend. I will post some appropriate pictures as soon as I get around to it. It was so much fun and now I am super-excited about the wedding. The parties just never end around here because I have another bachelorette party this weekend.

I don't think I've ever had a nicer looking bracket. 14 of the sweet 16, 6 of the elite 8, and 3 of the final four (damn you, Georgetown). My mom, dad, and I all picked the same final game (FL over OSU - sorry, Allan) so our family pool is finished (guess who won!).

*Do you read Josh's site? My family used to discuss the Morgan family members (as in Rex Morgan, MD) and their trials like they were people we knew.

No comments: